A perfect spot for business and vacation travelers, keeping all of the traditional style of Buenos Aires, is a three star hotel fully renovated, offering comfort and amenities by keeping its traditional style and Best Western's high standards. The Hotel is ideally located just half block from the popular Corrientes Avenue and close to the most famous theaters, cinemas, cafes, Tango shows, Abasto shopping and the emblematic Obelisco. Best Western Central Hotel welcomes business and leisure travelers. Comfortable and spacious rooms, electronic security locks, cable TV, working desk, mini-bar, individual air conditioner and central heating control, Wi-Fi and DDN/DDI lines. Our restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
- Floors: 10
- Total rooms: 75
- Suites: 7
- Nonsmoking rooms: 15
- Physically challenged rooms: 1
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary full breakfast, buffet
- USD hotel accepts US dollars
- Restaurant & Pub
- Massage services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Porterage/bell services
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Doctor on-call
- Hot tub
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Meeting room
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilites
- Air-conditioning central A/C individually controlled
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- ·From: Corrientes Avenue. Turn south on Junin Street towards the Best Western Central Hotel. ·From: Callao Avenue. Turn onto Lavalle Street, turn left on Junin Street towards the Best Western Central Hotel. ·From: Sarmiento Street. Turn onto Ayacucho Street. Turn left onto Junin Street towards the Best Western Central Hotel. ·From: Rivadavia Avenue. Turn onto Uriburu Street. Turn right onto Corrientes Avenue. Turn right onto Junin Street towards the Best Western Central Hotel.
- Calendar of events, on premises, open from Sunday to Friday, closed on Saturday evening Breakfast seven days from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Adjacent to Prosciutto, Mediterranean, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., take away available Prosciutto famous for its wood burning argentine cooking and great pasta. Established in the 1950's.
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Havanna Cafe, Coffee Shop, 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Cafe de Los Angelitos 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. upscale, established in the late 1800's includes pub, restaurant and tango show.
- 2.64 kilometer(s) from Sabor a Tango old opera house from the turn of the 18th Century. Tango lessons, dinner & show.
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Recoleta
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Palermo Hollywood
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Las Canitas
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from San Telmo
- 28.00 kilometer(s) from San Isidro
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
Visit Best Western Central Hotel's official website »