- - 4 Star Rating
The Best Western Sandown Heritage Motel is located on the Princess Highway, 20 minutes to CBD and nearby to Sandown Park Racing Complex. Dandenong Ranges (William Ricketts Sanctuary) is only a half hour drive, and 90 kilometers away is the unique attraction of Philip Island and its fairy penguins. We are also nearby to Monash University and Direct Factory Outlets.
Services & Amenities
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Photocopy services
- Fax services - complimentary incoming fax, outgoing fax, nominal fee
- Wheelchair access
- Analog Dial-up Dataports and High-speed Wireless Internet access available
- · From: Princess Highway. The Best Western Sandown Heritage Motel is ideally located on the Princess Highway 20 minutes east from the CBD via the M1 Freeway.
- Adjacent to Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 kilometer(s) from The Highways, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Al a carte style restaurant that serves Australian cuisine.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Maple Leaf, Full Service, Chinese
- 1.3 kilometer(s) from RSL Club, Bistro style restaurant.
- 1.5 kilometer(s) from Sandown Park Hotel, Bistro style restaurant.
- 8 kilometer(s) from Dandenong
- 20 kilometer(s) from Frankston
- 28 kilometer(s) from Melbourne
- 74 kilometer(s) from Geelong
- 6 kilometer(s) from Monash University Clayton
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 10:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western Sandown Heritage Motel's official website »