- Mobil - 2 Star
- AAA - 3 Diamond
- - 4 Star Canada Select
The Best Western Port O'Call Hotel is a AAA/CAA rated 3 Star, full service hotel located seven minutes from Calgary International Airport by complimentary shuttle. The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown Calgary and within minutes of most local attractions and major shopping centres. The 201 room hotel features spacious, well appointed guest rooms, a deluxe upgraded Signature Floor and three Jacuzzi∆ Honeymoon Suites. The Best Western Port O'Call Hotel offers an indoor pool, whirlpool and complete fitness centre for the convenience of our guests. Enjoy fine dining in Destiny's Dining Room, serving daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, a selection of menu items and room service. Both the Sky Harbour Lounge and Jetz Bar feature contemporary, casual cuisine in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. The Best Western Port O'Call Hotel is the winner of both the Alberta Hotel Association Housekeeping Award and the Best Western Director's Award for outstanding quality standards. The hotel is also a member of Child Friendly Calgary welcoming families with children with a number of programs designed especially for little ones. The hotel also features 14 elegant banquet rooms to accommodate conferences and wedding for up to 250 people. Our convenient airport location, close proximity to the TransCanada Highway to the Canadian Rockies and our commitment to customer service makes us the ideal location for your next visit to Calgary.
Services & Amenities
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Massage services
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car rental desk, Enterprise Rental
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Meeting facilities 3 meeting rooms with natural light
- Banquet facilities accommodating up to 200 ppl
- Conference facilities
- Ballroom accommodating up to 250 ppl theater style
- Gambling, slot machines
- Coffee shop serving specialty Coffee, tea, and light snacks
- Squash courts
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Free wireless internet access available in public areasand all guest rooms6
- ∑From: The north. From Deerfoot Trail take McKight Boulevard. Exit east follow second set of lights, turn right and right again into parking lot of the Best Western Port O'Call Hotel. ∑From: The south. From Deerfoot trail take McKight Boulevard. Exit east follow second set of lights, turn right and right again into parking lot of the Best Western Port O'Call Hotel. ∑From: The west. TransCanada/16th Avenue turn left onto Barlow Trail, turn left on to Mcknight Boulevard. Next, make a left at 19th Street and first right in to parking lot of the Best Western Port O'Call Hotel. ∑From: The east. TransCanada/16th Avenue, turn right onto Barlow Trail, turn left on to Mcknight Boulevard. Next, take a left at 19th Street and first right in to parking lot of the Best Western Port O'Call Hotel.
- Sky Harbour Lounge, on premises, enjoy the quiet surroundings of the Sky Harbour Lounge - the perfect place for an informal business get together, a light meal, or a relaxing drink after a long day. Try our special menu selections prepared just for you, from appetizers to pizzas, steaks and delicious desserts.
- Destiny's Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A spectacular mountain view, delicious food, and our friendly, attentive staff all combine to make Destiny's Restaurant the ideal place to enjoy your meals. Our excellent daily breakfast, lunch and dinner menus feature a wide variety of selection and a la carte menus featuring Alberta beef, make for a dining experience you won't want to miss! Children's menus are also available. Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday and holidays 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Breakfast Buffet: Monday to Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Lunch Buffet: Monday to Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday Brunch: Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. To make your stay complete, join us in Destiny's Restaurant for our famous Sunday Brunch. We offer an array of fresh fruits and pastries, a never ending selection of salads, seafood, including our decorated salmon centerpiece, a variety of hot entrees with roast beef or ham carved to your liking, made to order omelets and desserts. Reservations Recommended.
- Coffee Garden, on premises, relax and enjoy specialty coffees and other beverages. Delicious pastries, pizza, sandwiches, burgers and steaks.
- Jetz Bar, on premises, for the more adventurous and sporty among you, Jetz Bar is the place to be. And, if Lady Luck is with you, you will especially enjoy our video lottery machines.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Airdrie
- 25 kilometer(s) from Strathmore
- 51 kilometer(s) from Canmore
- 51 kilometer(s) from Kananaskis
- 51 kilometer(s) from Drumheller
- 81 kilometer(s) from Banff
- 82 kilometer(s) from Red Deer
- 120 kilometer(s) from Lake Louise
- 160 kilometer(s) from Lethbridge
- Check In: 16:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
Visit Best Western Port O'Call Hotel's official website »