- - 3 Star
The Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel is an oasis of gracious living and fine food within the peace and tranquility of a Georgian country house. Set amid five acres of sub-tropical gardens and woodland near the South Cornwall coast. From the Best Western Penmere Manor you can easily explore Cornwall's secluded coves, sub-tropical gardens, picturesque fishing villages and the country's rugged interior, while the historic port of Falmouth with its beautiful natural harbor, a yachtsman's haven, is on your doorstep, perfect for visiting all parts of beautiful Cornwall.
Services & Amenities
- Laundry/valet 24 hours free
- Breakfast available, charges may apply
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Coffee shop
- Cocktail lounge
- Full English breakfast
- Guest laundry
- Indoor pool Heated
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Indoor leisure club
- Babysitting on request
- Garage parking
- Fitness Center Open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Outdoor parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Confrence facilities
- Wedding services
- Safe deposit box
- Restaurant on premises
- Non-smoking in All Public Areas
- High-speed Internet access available throughout hotel
- Meeting room, DVD and LCD projector available, Syndicate rooms available
- Croquet lawn
- Newspaper lounge available
- Boardroom meeting room seats people banquet style
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- ·From: A39. Follow the signs to Falmouth on A39. When you reach Hillhead Roundabout, turn right. Follow Bickland Water Road for about one mile and turn left onto Mongleath Road, the Best Western Penmere Manor is on the left.
- Bolitho's Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, dinner, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., all week. The restaurant has fine cuisine in elegant surroundings.
- Fountains Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, bar snacks/light meals, 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., all week. The lounge offers informal dining and drinking all day.
- The Passingham Room, on premises, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, English cuisine, capacity 40, opens when required for large functions.
- 28 mile(s) from Penzance
- 29 mile(s) from Newquay
- 38 mile(s) from Land's End
- 49 mile(s) from Liskeard
- 68 mile(s) from Plymouth
- 99 mile(s) from Torquay
- 102 mile(s) from Exeter
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 10:30:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed, guide dogs and hearing dogs only
- American Express
Visit Best Western Penmere Manor's official website »