- - 3 Star
Plunge into the French Riviera mildness, and enjoy the spell of Nice all year long. The Best Western Hotel de Madrid is ideally located, at 15 minutes walking distance from the "Promenade des Anglais", beaches, casino, old city alleyways, and its well-known Marché aux Fleurs (flower market). For your shopping pleasure, department stores are located next door. The French Riviera Region is easily accessible, as the railway station is within walking distance. Our 44 rooms decorated with colonial colors are all equipped with air-conditioning and Free WIFI access. Some rooms offer a balcony or a sitting area. Our business center (fax, photocopies, documents printing, and Internet connection) is opened 24 hours. For business meetings, the room Gauguin, calm and intimate, is entirely equipped for your conferences and seminars.
- Floors: 4
- Total rooms: 44
- Nonsmoking rooms: 9
Services & Amenities
- Breakfast available, charges may apply
- Locker room
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, French, Spanish, Russian )
- Baggage hold
- Express check in on request
- Express check out on request
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Doctor on-call
- Babysitting on request at front desk nominal fee
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Copy machine
- Secretarial services
- Audio/visual equipment, on request
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Equipment rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Paid parking, 19.00 EUR, off site
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper, Nice Matin available at front desk
- Free WiFi access throughout hotel
- Rollaway bed available 25EUR per person per day, in superior rooms with single beds
- ·From: North Highway A8, exit Nice Nord - follow Boulevard Gorbella - then Avenue Mallaussena - Rue D'Angleterre. The Hotel de Madrid is at the crossing between Rue d'Angleterre and Rue de Madrid ·From: East Highway A8, exit Nice Centre - follow direction of Acropolis - Tunnel Malraux - Boulevard Raimbaldi - Rue d'Angleterre - The Hotel de Madrid is at the crossing between Rue d'Angleterre and Rue de Madrid ·From: West Highway A8, exit Nice Airport - follow direction of Promenade des Anglais - Boulevard Gambetta - Avenue Thiers - Rue de Belgique - The Hotel de Madrid is at the crossing between Rue d'Angleterre and Rue de Madrid
- Adjacent to Le Zen, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lunch everyday except Monday, dinner 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Adjacent to d'Angleterre, Bar/Lounge, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, Closed Sunday evening and Monday
- Across the street from Le Duplex, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., closed Sunday
- Across the street from McDonalds, Fast Food, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Le Toscan, French, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Across the street from Domaine de Lintillac, French, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Across the street from Le Guet Apens, Bar/Lounge, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Le Voyageur Nicois, Regional, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., closed Monday.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Le Hot Pot, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- 1 kilometer(s) from Dim Sum, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, closed Sunday
- 15 kilometer(s) from Saint Paul de Vence
- 20 kilometer(s) from Antibes
- 20 kilometer(s) from Monaco, Monte Carlo
- 30 kilometer(s) from Cannes
- 30 kilometer(s) from Grasse
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: Pets allowed
- American Express
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western Hotel de Madrid's official website »