- - 3 Star
Welcome to the Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel, located in one of Paris's most exclusive locations and close to Paris's great cultural attractions such as the Champs Elysees and Arc De Triomphe. It's also minutes from the Congress Centre, Euro Disney and Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport. The Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel offers all travellers access to the very best that Paris has to offer.
The Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel's accommodations will delight visitors to Paris. The 42 rooms at this Best Western Paris hotel offer guests a range of modern amenities for their convenience. These amenities include cable TV, telephone, minibar, coffee / tea maker, hairdryer and air conditioning. The Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel also provides amenities especially for the convenience of business travellers who wish to conduct business from the comfort of their hotel rooms. These amenities include Internet access and direct dialling facilities. In addition, this Best Western Paris hotel also provides fax and photocopying services for the convenience of hotel guests.
Paris is also one of the world's favourite vacationing spots. Guests staying at the Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel will enjoy easy access to Paris's most famous attractions. Paris attractions that are within close proximity to the Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel include, the Palais des Congres, Place de la Concorde, Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
French cuisine is one of the world's finest. The Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand Paris Hotel is located within close proximity to some of Paris' best restaurants, including Chartier, Chez Clement and the Taillevent.
Services & Amenities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cocktail lounge
- Computer modem hookups
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast lounge, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Free full breakfast
- City tax at the rate of 1.05 Euro per person per day
- Express check out request on in evening
- Business center High speed Internet access
- Computer available
- All bathrooms have been renovated, between 2007 and 2008
- ·From: Congress Center. Air France bus at Congress Center Porte Maillot stop, RER A at Porte Maillot stop Metro line number 1 at Argentine or Porte Maillot stop. Just ahead you will see the Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand.
- The International reputation of Paris, capital of gastronomy, is well-served in its respect for tradition and quality but also by a perpetual desire to innovate. Paris is the standard bearer of French culinary expertise as the capital welcomes all the wealth and variety from its regions. Close to the hotel you will find a variety of restaurants.
- Boulangeries: It will take some time before you become agile with all the nuances in the French boulangerie. The bread alone will stun you in its variety. The baguette is probably the best deal in France, but the Boulangeries can also offer sandwiches, mini pizzas, quiches, and pastries.
- Delicatessens: Don't leave Paris before tasting some of the most-rare and fine foods. Fauchon specializes in quality French foodstuff. After more than a century, Fauchon is the uncontested paragon of what a luxury gourmet emporium should be. Hediard Even the ordinary is extraordinary here. You will find the rarest and finest foodstuffs and exotic items that come from the end of the earth.
- Brasseries: It is undeniably pleasant just to sit on the terrace of a Brasserie and enjoy the moment. They are very appreciated by French people because of their lively and casual atmosphere and also for their excellent variety of regional dishes and seafood. The name comes from brewery and it means that you can have a nice glass of draft beer.
- Café and bar sitting are an integral park of daily French life. You will not pay only for your cup of coffee or glass of beer as much as for your right to sit in a pretty spot for as long as you like and talk, read, watch, or daydream.
- 0 kilometer(s) from Paris
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Palais des Congres
- Check In: 12:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western Etoile Saint-Ferdinand's official website »