Discover the Best Western Hotel Louvre Piemont, facing Palais Royal Gardens, in the heart of historical Paris, just steps away from the Louvre Museum, the Tuileries Gardens, Centre Pompidou of modern art with its famous exhibitions. The Best Western Hôtel Louvre Piemont is a three star hotel that offers 20 large rooms, air conditioning, cable television, wireless, individual safes and hairdryer. All in walking Opera House and all the top shopping, and the left bank. The Best Western Hotel Louvre Piemont will be your home while away, friendly atmosphere. Welcome!
- Floors: 7
- Total rooms: 20
- Nonsmoking rooms: 4
Services & Amenities
- Continental or buffet breakfast, 15 Euro per person per day
- Cocktail lounge
- Multilingual staff, (English, French)
- Local shuttle, nonimal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Complimentary newspaper
- ·From: all directions. The Best Western Hotel Louvre Piemont is in the heart of historical Paris, facing Palais Royal Gardens, close to the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens. ·From: north and south From the north, take circular highway external. From the south, take circular highway internal. Exit Porte Maillot. Follow Etoile, Concorde, quai des Tuileries. After the Tuileries Gardens turn left direction Opera on rue des Pyramides, across avenue de l'Opera, take rue Therese, turn right on rue de Richelieu. The Best Western Louvre Piemont is on the left.
- Adjacent to Chez Pierre, French, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to McDonald's, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Le Grand Vefour, French, 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 10 kilometer(s) from La Défense
- Check In: 13:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western Hotel Louvre Piemont's official website »