- - 4 star
Welcome to the Best Western Premier Hotel Opal, a newly opened four star hotel in the Madeleine area. You will discover a contemporary style and design with warm colors. After shopping in the fancy boutiques, visiting the department stores Galleries Lafayette and Printemps, stop at Laduree coffee tea lounge to drink a delicious cup of tea and eat the famous macaroons. You will enjoy rest in our comfortable, large bedrooms totally equipped with air-conditioning, flat television screen, free internet access, mini-bar etc.. Or you may prefer to lie on the sofa in our lounge to read or to speak with friends around the open fireplace; a bar is at your disposal for drinks. From 6:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., we serve an American hot buffet. Our staff is at your disposal and at your attention for all demands concerning your restaurants bookings, entertainments, discovers in the Paris area.
- Floors: 6
- Total rooms: 33
- Physically challenged rooms: 2
- Nonsmoking rooms: 33
- Suites: 2
Services & Amenities
- Full buffet breakfast available, charge 23.00 EUR per person
- Cocktail lounge
- Live entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out on request - with extra cost
- Safe deposit box
- Babysitting on request
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center, 8.00 EUR
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Mail services
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Recreation facilities
- ·From: Highway A1. Direction Porte de la Chapelle, direction Opera Place de la Madeleine, then rue Tronchet. ·From: Highway A1. Direction Porte d'Orleans, direction Opera Place de la Madeleine, then rue Tronchet. ·From: Highway A4. Direction Porte de Bercy, direction Opera Place de la Madeleine then rue Tronchet. ·From: Highway A13. Direction Porte de St Cloud, take the Peripherique North till Porte Maillot, take the Grande Armee Avenue, the Arc de Triomphe Place, then the Champs Elysees Avenue, Concorde Place, rue Royale, Madeleine Place and rue Tronchet.
- Adjacent to Saveurs & Salons, Full Service, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Chez Cecile, Bar/Lounge, French, Open for: lunch, dinner, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Lucas Carton, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, gastronomic, fine dining, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Le Resto, French, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Laduree, Coffee Shop, French, 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Fauchon, Deli, French, 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Le Roi du Pot au Feui, French, 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Adjacent to La Casa deli'Estelle, Italian, pizza, 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 30 kilometer(s) from Versailles
- 30 kilometer(s) from Fontainbluau
- 60 kilometer(s) from Chartres
- 60 kilometer(s) from Giverny
- 100 kilometer(s) from Reims
- 200 kilometer(s) from Deauville
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: Pets allowed with Restrictions only small dogs - extra cost
- American Express