Located near the Congress Centre, fairgrounds and shopping centres, the Best Western Toubkal Casablanca Hotel is the perfect place for business and leisure guests. The warm hospitality and caring attitude of this Best Western hotel's staff make visitors feel right at home. Conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Casa Anfa Airport, 20 kilometres from Mohammed V International Airport, and 5 minutes walking from the Casa Port train station, CTM bus terminal and taxi station, this Casablanca hotel provides easy access to travellers.
This Casablanca hotel’s 61 fully furnished rooms, 14 non-smoking rooms and 6 suites provide hotel guests with comfortable and spacious accommodations. Some rooms offer a balcony as well a breathtaking view of the ocean. These Best Western hotel rooms have modern amenities such as satellite and cable TV, minibar, Internet and a personal computer plug, providing maximum comforts for the guests. For the corporate travellers staying in Casablanca, this Best Western hotel offers meeting space hosting up to 20 guests and additional business amenities such as photocopy and secretarial services.
The Best Western Toubkal Hotel’s La Brasserie restaurant offers French and international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Le Bistrot provides visitors with cocktails and live entertainment. This Best Western hotel's Le Consul nightclub features a magnificent dinner show, to keep visitors entertained.
Attractions such as Mohamedia, Berrechid, Casa Gallerie art gallery and Rabat are located near this Best Western hotel. Horse riding and strolling on Sable d'Or beach are also favourite activities among hotel patrons. The shopping enthusiasts can enjoy an exiting shopping spree at Casablanca's Twin Centre shopping centre.
- La Brasserie, French Restaurant, on premises, Gourmet cuisine.
- Le Bistrot, on premises, piano bar
- Le Consul, on premises, night club restaurant featuring live international show.
- Le Palais, on premises, Moroccan
- Adjacent to Pizza Hut, Italian
- Adjacent to Golden China, serves Chinese cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Adjacent to Center 2000, serves Halal Jewish cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Adjacent to Le Chalutier, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Le Kim-Mon, Vietnamese, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Beyrouth, serves Lebanese cuisine for lunch and dinner
- Across the street from La Corrida, serves a Spanish cuisine.
Services & Amenities
- Restaurant on-site
- Breakfast, 100MAD per person per day
- Cocktail lounge
- Night club
- Multilingual staff (English, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Doctor on-call
- Ticket purchase to local events
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Car rental desk
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Children's activities -supervised
- Babysitting on request
- Security guard
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- City taxes 19.00MAD supplement per person per night
- 24 hour free wireless high speed internet access
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Secretarial services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Business center 01 st floor
- Printer available
- Computer available
- HACCP, International Quality Standard for hygiene.
- Smoke detector system in public areas
- WIFI connecting facilities
- 20 kilometer(s) from Mohamedia
- 50 kilometer(s) from Berrechid
- 90 kilometer(s) from Rabat
- 110 kilometer(s) from El Jadida
- 220 kilometer(s) from Marrakech
- 280 kilometer(s) from Fes
- 500 kilometer(s) from Agadir
From: All directions. The Best Western Hotel Toubkal is in city center in Avenue des Forces Armees Royales- F.A.R. facing Meridien Royal Mansour Hotel.
From: The airport. Drive to city centre area of Casablanca and follow city centre rood public signs.
From: Bus, taxi and train. Five minute walk to the Best Western Hotel Toublkal.
- Check In: 13:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: Pets allowed with Restrictions One pet per room for accompanied pets
- American Express
Visit Best Western Hotel Toubkal's official website »