- - 3 Stars
Madrid's tourist and historical center hosts the three-star rated Best Western Madrid Hotel Carlos V, located between Gran Via and Puerta del Sol. The convenient location of Best Western Madrid Hotel Carlos V provides hotel guests with easy access to a variety of attractions and points of interest in
Offering 67 guestrooms which are fully air conditioned and equipped with a variety of modern room amenities, Best Western Madrid Hotel Carlos V provides convenient and comfortable accommodations for both business and leisure travelers. Room amenities include cable television, direct dial telephone, free high speed Internet access, minibar, coffee maker, hairdryer and iron with ironing board.
Services & Amenities
- Buffet breakfast 9.00EUR + 7% VAT
- Free Wi-Fi Intenet access in entire hotel and rooms
- Cocktail lounge
- Snack bar
- Guest laundry
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newpaper
- Elevator -Lift
- Car rental desk
- Public Parking nearby
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Airport shuttle from the airport to the hotel, call the hotel at arrival for pickup in terminal (Exit International Arrival Lounge 2), Terminal 2 (exit between Arrival Lounges 5 and 6) and Terminal 4 (level 0. Once you arrive at the public arrival area, go up one level on the left mechanical slide and then take right in the direction of the car park and go down to your left to the bus terminal and follow "Parada Bus Hotel" sign.
- Shuttle bus from hotel to/from airport, 10.00EUR plus 7% tax per person.
- · From: Puerta del Sol. The Best Western Hotel Carlos V is located in the heart of Madrid, only 50 meters from Puerta del Sol.
- 55 kilometer(s) from El Escorial
- 60 kilometer(s) from Aranjuez
- 71 kilometer(s) from Toledo
- 87 kilometer(s) from Segovia
- 115 kilometer(s) from Avila
- Check In: 12:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
Visit Best Western Hotel Carlos V's official website »