- AAA - 3 Diamond
Located on top of Napa Valley Wine Country, Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn is among the most serene and comfortable accommodations available in Calistoga, California, a town renowned for mud baths and mineral water. This Best Western inn features some of the best services and facilities available in Calistoga hotels, providing unparalleled conveniences to both business and pleasure travelers.
The Best Western Calistoga Hotel features 34 comfortably designed and decorated hotel rooms, offering modern amenities such as air conditioning, heating, cable television, in-room movies, microwave oven and refrigerator. Business travelers staying at this Stevenson Manor Inn will appreciate the free long distance access and local calls available as part of the guest room facilities.
Dining options near Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn include excellent restaurants such as Speckman's, Wappo, Pacifico, Calistoga Inn and Checkers, serving a variety of Mexican, Middle-Eastern, Californian and German cuisine. This Calistoga hotel also provides daily complimentary continental breakfast for hotel guests.
Parking, high-speed Internet access, long distance access, newspaper are some of the complimentary services offered by this Best Western Calistoga Hotel. During their leisure hours hotel patrons can make full use of facilities such as outdoor heated pool, fitness facility and massage services, all provided at this Calistoga hotel's premises.
Calistoga area attractions within five miles from the Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn include Calistoga Fairgrounds,
Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn features 34 well-appointed, comfortable hotel guest rooms, each equipped with a host of modern amenities, including:
Air conditioning and heating
Cable / satellite television
AM / FM alarm clock
Coffee / tea maker
Iron / ironing board
Free local calls (duration less than 30 minutes)
Free long distance access
Services & Amenities
- 100% non-smoking
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hot tub - Whirlpool
- Steam room
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, outdoor
- Fax services
- High-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged, outdoors
- Outdoor parking
- ·From: San Francisco Airport. Take Hwy 101N towards San Francisco (11 miles). Follow Hwy 101N to Bay Bridge/Oakland. Take 80E toward Vallejo/Sacramento (32 miles). Merge into Marine World Prkwy/CA-37W (2 miles). Turn right into Sonoma Blvd/CA-29 to Calistoga (38 miles). Turn right into CA-29/Lincoln Ave (0.8 miles). Turn right onto Brannon St. Take immediate left into parking lot at the Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn. ·From: Sacramento Airport. Take 80W toward San Francisco (30 miles). Merge onto CA-12 toward Napa/Sonoma (6 miles). Turn onto CA-29. Stay on CA-29 to Calistoga (38 miles). Turn right onto CA-29/Lincoln Ave (0.8 miles). Turn right onto Brannon St. Take immediate left into parking lot at the Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn. ·From: Oakland Airport. Take Hwy 880N toward Sanfrancisco (10 miles). Take 80E toward Vallejo/Sacramento (24 miles). Merge onto Marine World Prkway/CA-37W (2 miles). Turn right onto Sonoma Blvd/CA-29. Stay on CA-29 to Calistoga (38 miles). Turn right onto CA-29/Lincoln Ave (0.8 miles). Turn right onto Brannon St. Take immediate left into the Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Speckman's of Calistoga, German cuisine, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Wappo, Mid-Eastern cuisine, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Pacifico, Mexican, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Calistoga Inn, California cuisine, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Checkers, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Hydro Grill, American, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Café Sarafornia, American, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 8.5 mile(s) from Culinary Institute of American, fine dining
- 30 mile(s) from Napa
- 30 mile(s) from Santa Rosa
- 130 mile(s) from San Francisco
- 140 mile(s) from Sacramento
- 7 mile(s) from Pacific Union College, Founded in 1882, Pacific Union College is a fully accredited four-year college which is affiliated withe the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The college's main 200-acre campus is located at the top of Howell Mountain, overlooking Napa Valley.
- 8 mile(s) from Napa Valley College, Napa Valley College is a community college located in the beautiful wine country of northern California.
Napa Valley Wine Country
Old Faithful Geyser
Chateau Montelena Winery
Bothe State Park
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western Stevenson Manor Inn's official website »