- AAA - 3 Diamond
Welcome to Hollywood, the movie capital of the world, and the Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel. Our guests receive more than just comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. You will find that the Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel is conveniently located near all major attractions in and around Hollywood. The Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel is nestled in the foothills right under the famous Hollywood sign. We are only minutes from the famous Pantages Theatre, where you will find the award winning show "The Producers" currently playing, or take the Metro rail to the New Hollywood and Highland shopping complex home of the Oscars. We are also close to Universal Studios, Paramount Studio, Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theatre, Mann's Chinese Theater and the famous Walk of Fame.
Services & Amenities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Coffee shop , 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Outdoor pool, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Car rental desk
- Baggage Hold
- Ice/vending machines
- Sightseeing tours
- Bus parking
- Garage parking, enter off Vista-Del-Mar $5.00
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Valet parking, guests only $5.00
- Outdoor parking, enter off Vista-Del-Mar $5.00
- High-speed Internet access
- ·From: The south. Head north on Highway 101. Exit at Gower and turn right. Turn left at Franklin Ave. The Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel is one block on the right.
·From: The north. Head south on Highway 101. Exit at Gower and turn left. Turn left at Franklin Ave. The Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel is one block on the right.
- 101 Coffee Shop, on premises, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m., located off lower lobby. Old style diner look serving hottest new coffee drinks in town, ethnic foods, typical American dishes, popular alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
- .02 mile(s) from Renaissance Restaurant, 5930 Franklin Avenue, 323-960-3100. Award-winning French/Californian cuisine
- .02 mile(s) from Catalina Bar & Grill, 1640 Cahuenga Boulevard, 323-466-2210 "Nothing but the Best in Jazz". Known for their fine ethnic dishes, along with other traditional foods.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Yamashiro, 1999 North Sycamore Avenue, 323-466-5125. In addition to a spectacular view of Hollywood, Yamashiro features Japanese and continental cuisine.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Restaurant Katsu, 1972 North Hillhurst Avenue, 213-665-1891. If you are looking for a simple steak, or a great sushi bar with a small area to talk or relax, for the evening, look no further.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hard Rock Café, 8600 Beverly Boulevard, 310-276-7605 Known more for the Rock 'n' Roll memorabilia and loud music. The food ranges from American to anti-nouvelle.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ed Debevic's, in Beverly Hills, 134 North La Cienega, 310-659-1952. If you are wanting fun and feeling nostalgic or just want to entertain the kids, this is the perfect spot. You will see old Coca-Cola signs, a blaring jukebox, gum-chewing waitresses in bobby socks. Enjoy an American style menu.
- 2 mile(s) from West Hollywood
- 4 mile(s) from Beverly Hills
- 5 mile(s) from downtown Los Angeles
- 5 mile(s) from Burbank
- 8 mile(s) from Glendale
- 8 mile(s) from Sherman Oaks
- 8 mile(s) from North Hollywood
- 10 mile(s) from Pasadena
- 23 mile(s) from Valencia
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: Pets allowed, 5 - 10 pounds, maximum two pets; $75.00 non-refundable deposit per night per pet.
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
Visit Best Western Hollywood Hills Hotel's official website »