- AAA - 3 Diamond
The Best Western University Inn is your place for Florida fun in the sun. Boca Raton offers five miles of unspoiled beaches, boating, sport fishing, snorkeling, excellent shopping and the charming unique atmosphere of Mizner Park, the Royal Palm Plaza and downtown area. Enjoy your stay in our two-story luxurious motel. Our meeting rooms are designed to accommodate up to 100 people for seminars, banquets and social gatherings. Relax by our heated pool with a generous sun deck and JacuzziÆ.
Services & Amenities
- Free parking
- Management Reserves The Right To Refuse To Provide Accommodation To Persons Of Less Than Legal Age Unless Accompanied By An Adult. Proof Of Age May Be Required At Check-In.
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Guest laundry
- Local shuttle - Courtesy Vehicle, Call hotel to reserve shuttle service for a nominal fee.
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- High-speed Internet access
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Free Wireless in Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- Higher rates may apply for special events and holidays
- ·From: Fort Lauderdale Airport. Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 45-Glades Road. Make a right on Glades and follow it to US-1. Make a left on US-1. Property is on left in approximately one mile.
·From: Palm Beach Airport. Take Interstate 95 South To Exit 48-Yamato Road. Follow Yamato to US-1 and make a right. Property will be on your left in approximately 2.5 miles.
·From: Miami Intl Airport. Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 45-Glades Road. Make a right on Glades and follow it to US-1. Make a left on US-1. Property is on left in approximately one mile.
- Bentley's Seafood & Grill, on premises, Full Service, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Launched in January, Bentley's is a welcome addition to the Boca dining landscape. It offers an attractive setting and a menu filled with pleasant moments. Hailing from Toronto, owners Walter and Katherine Lembovski (he's the chef; she handles the front) beautifully redesigned the space so it's a colorful vision. They chose tasteful accessories and paid close attention to detail, right down to the lovely silverware. Low-hanging amber lighting descending from open beam ceilings casts a warm glow on woven silk placemats set with gold chargers that actually stay in place through the first course. It adds up to a lovely room with wood tables and rattan chairs supplemented by cushy banquettes. Travel through this sprawling culinary playground, beyond the main dining room, and you'll discover a huge cocktail lounge. There's also an outdoor dining courtyard that's protected from the elements and lit by palm trees illuminated with soft lights. Service can be a bit rough around the edges, but each staff member offers heartfelt customer care. Everything is cooked to order and it's worth the wait.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 2.50 mile(s) from PF Changs, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Euro Asian Bistro
- 2.50 mile(s) from J. Alexander's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.50 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, International
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fort Lauderdale
- 25.00 mile(s) from Palm Beach
- 55.00 mile(s) from Miami
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lynn University
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
- JCB Int'l Credit Card
Visit Best Western University Inn's official website »