- AAA - 2 Diamond
***100% Non-Smoking*** Discover this New York City hotel which is 100% non-smoking and just minutes away from attractions such as Times Square, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building. Situated just a half block from New York City's Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Best Western Convention Center Hotel is the perfect place to stay whether traveling for business or pleasure. The friendly, multilingual staff at this New York hotel is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in "the Big Apple". Hotel guests will be able to walk to a variety of shops and restaurants that make New York City famous. The Best Western Convention Center Hotel offers 83 well-appointed, non smoking guest rooms, each featuring cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast and business services. The hotel staff will gladly book guests for city tours to highlight some of New York's most famous attractions. Guests staying at the Best Western Convention Center Hotel will be less than a mile from some of New York City's finest attractions including the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, Penn Station, Times Square and the Empire State Building. Spend an evening on the town taking in a Broadway show at one of the many nearby theatres. Other nearby attractions include Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, St, Patrick's Cathedral and Chelsea Piers Sports. Make a reservation today and save at the Best Western Convention Center Hotel!
- Floors: 11
- Total rooms: 83
- Nonsmoking rooms: 83
Services & Amenities
- 100% non-smoking
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Multilingual staff (English, Chinese, Spanish and French)
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Tour desk, tours available
- Parking lot nearby, charge does apply
- High-speed Internet access
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- ·From: George Washington. (Bridge) Take exit on the left toward George Washington Bridge, merge onto Interstate 95 North. Take the Route-9A/H Hudson Parkway/US-9/West 178 Street Exit- Exit number 1. Merge onto NY-9A South toward Downtown. Turn left onto West 42nd Street, then right onto 11th Avenue, then left onto West 38th Street. The Best Western Convention Center Hotel is located on the right between 11th Avenue and 10th Avenue. ·From: Take the Rte 3 exit, Exit From: Queens-Midtown Tunnel. ·From: Merge onto Interstate 495 Exit the tunnel, go north on West Street. West Street becomes 12th Avenue. Turn right on 39th street. Take 39th to 11th Avenue. Turn right on to 11th Avenue. Make an immediate left on to 38th Street. The Best Western Convention Center Hotel will be on the right.
- T.S. Ma, Chinese, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Mon.-Fri., free delivery
- 0.10 mile(s) from Gold Rush Bar & Grill, western style saloon, 12:00 Noon to 4:00 a.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from HK-Hell's Kitchen, American, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m., Happy hour 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Manganaro's Hero Boy, deli, Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from ESPN Zone, American, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 p.m.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Carmine's, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Keen's Steakhouse, steak, 12:00 Noon
- 0.70 mile(s) from Sardi's, Continental, 12:00 Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Queens
- 15.00 mile(s) from Newark, New Jersey
- 15.00 mile(s) from Greenwich Connecticut
- 15.00 mile(s) from Jamaica
- 30.00 mile(s) from Stanford, Connecticut
- 40.00 mile(s) from Trenton, New Jersey
- 1.00 mile(s) from New York University
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
Visit Best Western Convention Center Hotel's official website »