- AAA - 3 Diamond
We may be a bit off the beaten path, but we make up for it with our steep historical past, blended with the growth of the 21st century. Danville Virginia and the surrounding areas have a bountiful supply to offer a family looking for a weekend get away or a bus group discovering the world (The southern half at least), racing (NASCAR), sport cars (VIR) or motorcycle racing (Birch Creek), minor league baseball, (Atlantic Braves), college football (Averett U) or boating at one of our two large lakes. Maybe you would enjoy sightseeing, strolling down Main Street surrounded by Victorian homes, and all the history that helped to create Danville, the Danville Symphony or and evening concert at the Carrington Pavilion. A casual walk by the river may be to your liking, or a visit to the American Armored Foundation - Tank Museum with tanks both large and small, uniforms and ten acres of history.Now at the end of the day join our friendly staff who will take pride in listening to your adventures in our bustling town.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary full breakfast Hot waffle maker
- Indoor pool Heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English,Spanish, Hindu)
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry , nominal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Cable satellite television
- Business center
- Fax services with a nominal fee
- Computer available
- Photocopy services, nominal fee
- Audio/visual equipment
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Dry cleaning services
- High-speed Internet access
- ·From: US Route 29 Bypass. Exit onto US Route 58 East, the Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites is 0.75 miles on the right. ·From: Route 58 East/ West We are located near Danville Regional Airport next to Hardee's. ·From: 86 South / North Take 29 North to 58 East - Danville Regional Airport and South Boston Exit, the B/W Inn and Suites is 0.75 miles on your right side next to Hardees.
- Adjacent to Hardee's, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Across the street from McDonalds, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- .2 mile(s) from Burger King, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- .2 mile(s) from Subway, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- .4 mile(s) from Mayflower Seafood, seafood, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tuesday - Sunday
- .25 mile(s) from Elizabeth's Pizza, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- .25 mile(s) from Sir Richard's Restaurant, 12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight
- 6 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, steak, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 6 mile(s) from Applebee's, American, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 7 mile(s) from Ham's, sports bar, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 9 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday's, American, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 10 mile(s) from Domino's Restaurant, American, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m.
- 28 mile(s) from South Boston, NC
- 45 mile(s) from Greensboro, NC
- 60 mile(s) from Durham, NC
- 60 mile(s) from Lynchburg
- 70 mile(s) from Raleigh
- 75 mile(s) from Ronake
- 120 mile(s) from Charlotte, NC
- 270 mile(s) from Washington DC
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Discover Network
Visit Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites's official website »